Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pennie Bartle

New sim for everyone today. This is Pennie, I have been adjusting her for sometime now. I will play with her a bit and then leave her alone for a few days, then go back to her. I am happy with the way she turned out. Please enjoy. You can do as you want with her, just do NOT claim her as your own! If you do put her up on your blog, website or if you just take some pictures I would love to see her. Link to here would be nice but not necessary.

PENNIE BARTLE






** PROPS TO CUSTOM CREATORS**

SKINTONE: JOEDY_76 SKIN DEFAULT 
3D EYELASHES: #AWT @ S-CLUB PRIVEE
LIPSTICK:  SHYNE
MAXIS EDIT HAIR:RUSTY NAIL
FRECKLESVASILLA
BLUSH I AM NOT SURE WHO'S IT IS IT CAME WITH A SIM UPLOAD.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS MAXIS

**YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING IF YOU WANT HER TO LOOK LIKE MY SIM**
CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK CAS SLIDER
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT'S SEPTUM SLIDER

DOWNLOAD BELOW


UNZIP TO YOUR SAVEDSIM FOLDER


2 comments:

  1. She is ADORABLE. <3 Such a unique and great looking sim. :3 Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love her, she is fun to play with.

      Delete